On-site, hands-on training to help keep you safe and stay in compliance.
Many serious accidents can occur due to operator error or lack of knowledge. We offer comprehensive, on-site crane safety and operator training programs to help keep your employees productive and safe.
Our Crane Operator Safety Training courses are taught by active and knowledgeable crane operators, who deal with crane and hoist issues on a daily basis. Their level of insight and desire to share is exceptional in our industry.
Participants will learn:
- The qualifications to be a crane operator
- OSHA standards
- Operation of bridge, trolley and hoist motions
- Techniques to minimize load swing
- The functions of major crane components and assemblies
- Daily operator checklist procedures
- Recommended hand signals
- Basic rigging procedures
- The four rules of safe and proficient crane operation
- And much more...